缘分 predestined relationship
● 缘 reason; cause; sake, relationship, edge; fringe, climb
● 血缘 blood relationship
● 人缘 relations with people
● 姻缘 predestined marriage
● 前世因缘 predestination
● 天赐良缘 a godsent marriage; a good marriage arranged in Heaven
● 天缘巧合 a luck coincidence
● 喜结良缘 tie the nuptial knot
● 缔结姻缘 form marital tie
● 聊得投缘 talk congenially
● 有缘结识某人 be lucky to get acquainted with sb.
● 无缘结识某人 have no opportunity to get acquainted with sb.
● 与某人有一面之缘 happen to have met sb. once
● 婚姻是缘分。 A couple's conjugal fate is prearranged.
● 他们的结合是美满的姻缘。 Their wedlock is a happy marriage.
● 有缘终相逢。 Fate brings together people who are far apart.
● 无缘不相逢。 There is no meeting without predestination.
● 我与烟酒无缘。 Smoking and drinking don't appeal to me.
● 好事似乎与他无缘。 Good luck seemed to be wholly denied to him.
● 千里姻缘一线牵。 Two beings destined to marry each other, though thousands of miles apart, are tied together with an invisible red thread by an old man under the moonlight.
● 无缘无故地 for no reason at all
● 世上没有无缘无故的爱，也没有无缘无故的恨。 There is absolutely no such thing as love or hatred without any reason or cause.
● 不识庐山真面目，只缘身在此山中。 I can't tell the true shape of Lu Shan because I myself am on the mountain.
● 他们俩有情无缘。 The are attracted to each other but are not fated to be conjugally tied.
● 机缘凑巧，我找到一份工作。 As luck would have it, I found a job.
● [有缘千里来相会，无缘对面不相逢。] As decreed by providence you have met him; otherwise you might have failed although you traveled a long way.
● 我发现班里有几个同学和我挺投缘。 I found quite a few classmates congenial to me.
● 我在班里有人缘。 I am popular with my classmates.
● 真遗憾,我们一直无缘相见。 It is a pity that we have no opportunity to meet each other.
● 花径不曾缘客扫。 The garden path has never been cleared for the visit of a guest.
● 投缘的街坊们 congenial neighbors
● 化缘 beg for alms
● 有人缘 enjoy great popularity